2013 New Years Resolutions For Your Company
The new year is always a great time to sit down and re-evaluate how things within your company are functioning (such as your marketing), as well as set new goals for the coming year. It’s a time full of hope and promise and tons of possibilities!
If you haven’t had time to set these new goals yet, or needed some ideas on things to think about, then this post is for you! We’ve gathered together some top New Years Resolutions for your company, including some things that you might not have considered.. check it out!
Ramp up your social media presence
Social media can be very powerful for your company, so you can’t afford to NOT be involved these days! We have some ideas to make sure your profiles are powerhouse performers:
- Make it visual! Social media is all about being visual these days, so make sure you have tailored profiles that match your company branding and represent you well. Think about your Twitter background & header image, Facebook cover photo, Google+ cover photo, YouTube background, etc. They should all complement each other well and say something about your company.
- Get involved! Social media is also all about interacting and it’s important that you post often and reply to others that respond to you. If you don’t have time to make this happen effectively, work with a company that can build this for you (and we have some great contacts that can help with this, so let us know!).
Make sure your website is representing your company well
Your website should be the central hub of all your online and offline marketing, what kind of image are you presenting? Here’s some ideas on making it the best it can be:
- Make it powerful! If your website isn’t showing off your best side, then it’s time to re-design. This is one of the first places people will look before they get in touch with you, so make it count.
- Keep it updated! If you can’t update your website easily, you’re missing out. We can help set you up with a website that’s user-friendly and easy to maintain. We also provide training to make you feel comfortable, no matter your ability.
Create a more powerful blog for your business
Starting a blog for your company is one of the best decisions you can make. It’s great for SEO, and it’s an excellent way to show your expertise in your industry. Here are our best ideas for you:
- Post often! A blog can be a very powerful tool for any company, but only if you post often enough to make people want to subscribe and ensure that they feel fulfilled in their subscription. Once a week is a nice goal to aim for when you’re first starting out.
- Make it match! Your blog can be separate from your site and even have a different design, but you want to be sure it complements your site well and matches the same style and feel as your branding.
Make your marketing materials make an impact
Print materials can have a lasting effect if they are powerful and well-designed. Here are some ideas:
- Look for quality! Thick business cards and nicely printed materials make a statement, giving the message that you deliver quality goods. Send the right message with quality materials.
- Make it memorable! A fitting and powerful design can speak volumes about your company, and a poor design will say just as much but will send the wrong message to potential clients.
What are you looking to polish this year, so your company can boost sales and catch the attention of more clients? Post your ideas in the comments area below!
1 Comment »
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI